Practice Smart, Healthy, Safe habits with COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines:
COVID-19 testing at drive thru site for pediatric patients at Trinity University: Requires a referral from Doctor Lang
- Social distancing
- Frequent and Good hand washing hygiene
- Cover your cough/sneeze
- Avoid touching your face
- Contact your doctor if you feel sick
- Reliable Resources for COVID-19 updates:
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- World Health Organization
NEW and OLD OFFICE PROTOCOLS:
In office appointments @ 3 Wash Circle:
- Our usual office policy: No Walk In’s
- All appointments are scheduled at a particular date and time.
- All sick visit requests that require an appointment will be done as a same day telemedicine visit via this website:
- Please contact our office by phone if you would like to set up a telemedicine visit.
- A Consent Form needs to be signed and will be emailed to you prior to the visit.
- NEWBORN VISITS
- WELL BABY VISITS WITH VACCINES
- WELL CHILD VISITS/ PRE-OP VISITS
- NEWBORNS may have SPECIAL OPTION. Please call the office for more information.
Resources for Children:
Hope Filled Messages/Resources: